Customer Support Technician En-NL Lyon
The Customer Support Technician interacts on a daily basis with solar PV installers as well as system owners, helping to bring a general understanding of Enphase products to the marketplace. This job is a bit of a tech-support hybrid, requiring outstanding interpersonal skills, experience with computer networking, and an ability to learn the regulatory requirements for Enphase site installations.
Description of Duties:
– Respond to inbound phone calls to the Customer Support phone queue.
– Respond to inbound emails to the Customer Support group address.
– Provide pre-sales information about Enphase products.
– Document and track all activities in a central CRM/HelpDesk software platform.
– Troubleshoot technical issues related to Enphase installations.
– Assist with the activation of new Enphase sites as needed.
– Attend site visits to assist in resolving customer issues or to help with customer training as needed
– Coordinate with Enphase Engineering with tracking of field-issues, and subsequent product
– modifications, logging product bugs in a central database.
– Assist other team-members with troubleshooting and/or administrative tasks as needed.
1) 2/5+ Years of experience working in a technical support / customer support role or equivalent education/experience combination.
2) Fluent in English and Dutch, appreciated if speaking French but not mandatory.
3) Computer literate (PC skills essential, TCP/IP)
4) General understanding electrical concepts, AC & DC circuits, electrical or electronics background would be highly desirable.
5) Prior experience with solar PV products and experience of relevant
6) Have the ability to multi-task in a very fast-paced environment.
7) Have excellent interpersonal skills with both external customers and internal employees.
Experience with consumer-grade networking TCP/IP data networking would be a significant advantage.
This is a salaried full time position 35 hours week. Office open hours are: 8:30am – 18:30pm.
Start and finish times are adjusted to cover non-stop customer support during these hours.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: 28,000.00€ to 32,000.00€ /year; depending on experience.
We explore all CVs. Please, email CV on : email@example.com